I've hesitated for many weeks to make a request because I can see 
by reading the emails how busy you all are.  I can appreciate that 
you are volunteering your time and have a lot of demands made on 
you.

That having been said, I would be very grateful if someone could, 
when s/he has time, accommodate a request to approve our feed - 
271732

And, in the spirit of in for a penny-in for a pound, I'd also like to 
know how to change the description.  When the feed was submitted, 
we were even less RSS-savvy than we are now and the description 
we offered is not the current description of the news blog.

Thanks!
Sandy Laurie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to