It appears that www.vegsource.com is using Apache, so an .htaccess
file in the /blog subdirectory of the site with the line:

AddType application/atom+xml .xml

might do the trick for resolving that warning.

I'm not sure how to update the description -- I would expect that to
be in the feed, and I'm guessing that is the "tagline" element, but
apparently Syndic8 doesn't read that element for that purpose.

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:02:28 -0500, Joseph Becher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Consider it done! :)
>  
>  Check out the warning on
> http://www.feedvalidator.org/check?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vegsource.com%2Fblog%2Fatom.xml
>  and see if you cen get it fixed though please.
>  
>  --Joe
> 
>  
>  
>  On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:02:04 -0600, Sandy Laurie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>  >  
>  >  I've hesitated for many weeks to make a request because I can see 
>  >  by reading the emails how busy you all are.  I can appreciate that 
>  >  you are volunteering your time and have a lot of demands made on 
>  >  you.
>  >  
>  >  That having been said, I would be very grateful if someone could, 
>  >  when s/he has time, accommodate a request to approve our feed - 
>  >  271732
>  >  
>  >  And, in the spirit of in for a penny-in for a pound, I'd also like to 
>  >  know how to change the description.  When the feed was submitted, 
>  >  we were even less RSS-savvy than we are now and the description 
>  >  we offered is not the current description of the news blog.
>  >  
>  >  Thanks!
>  >  Sandy Laurie
>  >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  >


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to