Click the Suggest link, then click the "...URLs to syndicated content" link, then enter the URL for the data file (not the blog itself) -- i.e., the RSS or Atom data. Then click the Suggest button, and make sure the feed appears normal. Then check the checkbox and click the button (sorry, not looking at the page so I'm not sure what the labels are on those), and that's it for now. It will go into Polling, then (if that passes) it will go into the Awaiting Approval queue, where it will have lots of company!
Hope this helps, -- Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.just-stuart.com/ On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:54:43 -0000, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > Seems like I live in that state. > > I registered at Syndic8 yesterday, but I didn't see how to add my > feed for a blog -- www.WorldWantingPeace.com -- to the site, unless > when I put in the url, it does it automatically. I read the howto > doc, but didn't see the answer. Did I miss it? > > Thanks, > > David Perdew ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
