I have a feed at
http://globalyeshiva.com/eve/ubb.x?a=ci&ci_id=83410
41211&feedType=rss2

This RSS was created by http://infopop.com/ that provides my online
forum software. It is the standard RSS they offer for their forums.
But it appears they are creating a standard that does not work.

Jeff Barr wrote me and said:
Thanks for the inquiry. You are getting the error message because the
"link" tag in your feed does not contain the URL of your web site.
Instead, it looks like this:

<link>6311002</link>

What can I do about this and why is infopop useing the wrong standard.
I also had a problem claiming this feed at feedster. They wrote:

 You're feed
doesn't seem to be carrying any content at all, just the titles. 

My feed works fine when I veiw it in firefox, and used it in myMSN and
myYahoo so I do not understand what the problem is.


 








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to