I've never found a need to associate image files with an RSS feed, but 
I know that some people do this. 

Are there any restrictions on how this is done? Can you use HTML to 
link to an image file elsewhere? I'm trying to find out because in my 
real job, we're launching a new site (irisize.com) for digital image 
manipulation. We use function as an ASP and output code (html)that can 
be used in pretty much anywhere. 

Since we can deliver a lot more than just an image through the code, it 
would be cool if it could be used for this, but I simply don't know. 

Any info would be much appreciated. We haven't launched but feel free 
to test it out.

Thanks,

Jim







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to