I noticed in feed 350409 (a featured feed at the moment) that the license is listed as an unknown license. The intended license is the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 license, and I think I have it marked up correctly for that. Comparing it to another RSS 1.0 feed that is recognized as having the Attribution license (43273), it looks like the only significant difference is the version number. That other feed uses the 1.0 version of the license.
If licenses are version-sensitive, is that by design or by chance? If it's not by design, then it seems (based on my cursory review this evening) that it would be fairly easy to change that, so that older, current, and (hopefully) future versions would be recognized. BTW, if someone would review feed 350409, I'd appreciate an Approval if possible. :-) Thanks, -- Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.just-stuart.com/ ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
