It's lacking the language tag for english, could you add it?
Hey, nice post on Wallace & Gromit! I had no idea there was a new movie on the way. "The pants have gone wrong!" -Bill Kearney Syndic8.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "year_of_the_andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > For any available editors, I've got a feed that's been "Pending > Approval" for a while now. If anyone has the time to approve it, I'd > appreciate it: > > http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=292437 ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
