Done. I've added the english language tag and validated the feed. 
Please confirm, or let me know if there are any other issues.


--- In [email protected], "Bill Kearney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> It's lacking the language tag for english, could you add it?
> 
> Hey, nice post on Wallace & Gromit!  I had no idea there was a new 
movie on
> the way.  "The pants have gone wrong!"
> 
> -Bill Kearney
> Syndic8.com
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "year_of_the_andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> 
> > For any available editors, I've got a feed that's been "Pending
> > Approval" for a while now. If anyone has the time to approve it, 
I'd
> > appreciate it:
> >
> > http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=292437





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to