1.  I'd like to feature my feed.  I've registered.  My info is in my 
account.  But when I try to find my feed, it's not there, nor is
there a message that it's awaiting approval.  Can anyone fill me in
as to the process or what I'm doing wrong?

2. During registration, I was asked for my home page URL.  I assume 
that's the original source URL (Blogger), not my FeedBurner URL?

Thank you.

Joanna
http://family-friendly.blogspot.com
http://feeds.feedburner.com/family-friendly










------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to