The feed for her site is http://family-friendly.blogspot.com/atom.xml
(Its a blogger feed so I knew it would be atom.xml, and guessed it would be
top level).
There isn't a link for it on the site, so I'd recommend to Joanna that she
puts a link to it somewhere on the page. (Email me Joanna if you need any
help on putting the link in your blogger pages).
 
If I get 5 mins, I'll see if I can find that feed.

Regards
 
Chris


  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Joseph Becher
Sent: 15 April 2005 15:28
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [syndic8] No success in getting my feed registered featured.
Advice, please?


Well, when you added the RSS to FeedBurner what URL did you give? As far as 
I know Syndic8 can't work with FeedBurner URL's just the raw RSS. I assume 
you can get the URL from blogspot, I just can't find it.

On 4/14/05, cablogger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> 
> 
> 
> 1. I'd like to feature my feed. I've registered. My info is in my 
> account. But when I try to find my feed, it's not there, nor is
> there a message that it's awaiting approval. Can anyone fill me in
> as to the process or what I'm doing wrong?
> 
> 2. During registration, I was asked for my home page URL. I assume 
> that's the original source URL (Blogger), not my FeedBurner URL?
> 
> Thank you.
> 
> Joanna
> http://family-friendly.blogspot.com
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/family-friendly
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
> 
> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
> 
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
> http://www.syndic8.com/ 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> *Yahoo! Groups Links*
> 
>    - To visit your group on the web, go to:
>    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
>    - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ect=Unsubscribe>
>    - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of 
>    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>. 
> 
> 


-- 
Joseph Becher
<a href="
http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates
<http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&id=2394&t=1>
&amp;id=2394&amp;t=1">Get 
Firefox!</a>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
http://www.syndic8.com/ 



  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links


*       To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
  

*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . 




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to