Hi All,

I've been cleaning up the feed info page this evening. One important 
change is
that the Approve functionality is now an item in the "Feed Actions" instead
of that big ugly green button.

The green button is still there; if you press it it will tell you to use 
the new
action item instead. I'll get rid of this entirely in a week or two.

I also removed what I am sure was a little-used feature which allowed you
to set the Scraped and Meta-Scraped flags, and then hit Approve, killing
two birds with one stone. I don't know why we ever allowed these two
things to be mixed up, but it makes no sense and it is now gone.

Jeff;

-- 
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com                    
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
* Web Services:    http://aws.typepad.com
* Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to