I keep getting this error message for Syndic8 when I ping at 
Pingomatic:

Something went wrong - -32300 : transport error - HTTP status code 
was not 200

There's also another error message sometimes--something about "Not 
well formed."

Error messages don't happen every time, but almost every time.

All the other pings at Pingomatic go through fine.

When I get it, I validate my feed, and it's always valid.

Does anyone know what these error messages mean and what I can do to 
fix things?

Thanks,
Joanna
Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/family-friendly
Home page: http://family-friendly.blogspot.com








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to