First, thanks for all the info and help in the several posts you did.
 
At pingomatic.com, I can ping a number of major directories simultaneously, 
including Syndic8.
 
Also, thanks for the Feed ID.  I look forward to moving from "Polling" to 
"Syndicated," so I can sign up to be featured.
 
Thanks again,
Joanna

Joseph Becher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Forgive me, I'm not aware of Pingomatic. What is the URL and what are you 
trying to do? (I work better from seeing error messages)

On 4/15/05, cablogger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
>  
> 
> I keep getting this error message for Syndic8 when I ping at 
> Pingomatic:
> 
> Something went wrong - -32300 : transport error - HTTP status code 
> was not 200
> 
> There's also another error message sometimes--something about "Not 
> well formed."
> 
> Error messages don't happen every time, but almost every time.
> 
> All the other pings at Pingomatic go through fine.
> 
> When I get it, I validate my feed, and it's always valid.
> 
> Does anyone know what these error messages mean and what I can do to 
> fix things?
> 
> Thanks,
> Joanna
> Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/family-friendly
> Home page: http://family-friendly.blogspot.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
>  If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
> 
> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
> 
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
> http://www.syndic8.com/ 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> *Yahoo! Groups Links*
> 
>    - To visit your group on the web, go to:
>    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
>    - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>    [EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>    - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of 
>    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>. 
> 
>  


-- 
Joseph Becher
<a href="
http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&amp;id=2394&amp;t=1";>Get 
Firefox!</a>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 



---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to