Hi,
after a short break I restarted reviewing some feeds
this months. Doing this I wasn't too satisfied with
the interface which is offered to reviewers. I think
the act of reviewing a site thoroughly is a bit
laborious, especially if the feed has to be to
"Awaiting repair".
For example, if a feed has a bad language setting, I
first need to set it to "Awaiting repair", click on
"Update status", wait for the page to reload, then
click on notes enter my note and click on send, wait
for the page to reload and finally click to go to the
next feed.
Additionally I always have to scroll the page down to
reach the required buttons/links.
Quite laborious...
In my mind the reviewers need a better interface for
being able to review the the over 226,000 (!) feeds
still waiting to be reviewed. And I don't think that a
web interface can be a satisfactory solution.
What we need is a client and some web services to
speed up the process of reviewing.
Jeff/Bill, what do you think?
Latz
Browsing through the available web services I didn't
find any supporting the reviewing process (correct me
if I'm wrong).
____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/