Thank you very much for the time you have taken to do this.
With regards to 371924 this is not my feed, I added it by mistake.
In fact I have 44 feeds when I came to count them up of which 33 are listed 
on http://www.syndic8.com

Thank you again for looking at the 13 feeds I mentioned, the other 20 are 
still awaiting approval in the site somewhere but I think you got the main 
feeds.

If you would like a link back to your site just let me know the lURL and I 
will add  a link from www.Planet-Shareware.com

Kind Regards Jamie

The rest are my feeds
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Stuart Whitmore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [syndic8] Feed #371894


> Most of those were OK and are now Syndicated (i.e., approved).  Feed
> #371924 looks like one that I would reject if the one entry was much
> older, since there's really nothing to it (yet).  I left it in the
> queue for now.
>
> -- 
> Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> http://www.just-stuart.com/
>
>
> On 8/2/05, Micracom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Well I have been waiting since April for all my feeds to be approved
>> 371894 371895 371896 371897 371898 371899 371920 371921 371922 371923 
>> 371924
>> 371925 371926 371927
>>
>> If some one could look at most importantly 371894 371895 371896 I would 
>> very
>> much appreciate it.
>>
>> Regard Jamie
>>
>
>
>
> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
>
> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
>
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
> http://www.syndic8.com/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
> 





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hj1c6oc/M=362131.6882500.7825259.1493532/D=groups/S=1706173512:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123102338/A=2889190/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet 
Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to