I just joined the group in an effort to try to understand this whole "XML, RSS" 
thing.
 
I maintain my own website at www.picturesqueohio.com. As you can tell I am a 
small business owner and photographer. I manage my own site using FrontPage 
2003.
 
However, I feel like I'm getting lost in this whole syndication thing and my 
site will no longer be easy to find.
 
Could someone help me so that I can have those little XML and RSS buttons on my 
home page?
 
Thanks,
 


Jim Crotty
Owner and Photographer 
Picture Ohio, LLC
6372-B Far Hills Ave.
Centerville, OH   45459
www.picturesqueohio.com





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to