I like numbers like this too, but in this case I think any number
identified as an "average" would be too misleading because of the way
reviews work.  In fact, if somebody wanted random numbers for
cryptography, I think there's some rich source material in the Syndic8
review process.

  ;-)

--
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/

On 11/17/05, Lutz Schroeer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (today's my syndic8 mailing list day :-))
>
> reading through some older messages I thought about some interesting
> statistics enhancement:
>
> => Average time for a feed to be reviewed/approved/declined.
>
> Despite of an indication of the agility of syndic8 it would answer a
> FAQ. I have no idea if this is programmable but I really would
> beinterested in the data.
>
> Latz
>
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to