Hi,  I am new to this group.  I am trying to re-direct my website to
provide information to visitors on Business Mapping,  Analytics, and
Dashboards.  As part of this I would like to add Technical News Feeds
related to this area of interest.  Does anyone have suggestions for
Feeds that will work on websites?

Here is an example News Feed for general news that I have on my site.  I
am looking for more like this but more specifically oriented to Business
Mapping, Analytics, and Dashboards etc.

http://www.infomindsolutions.com/News/NYindex.htm
<http://www.infomindsolutions.com/News/NYindex.htm>

Thanks for your help.

Jim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

www.infomindsolutions.com <http://www.infomindsolutions.com>





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to