Hello,
  Hope this is the right group to post this question to. I'm looking to find 
news feeds specific to alabama's high-tech industry (IT, hardware, software, 
wireless, telecom, bio tech...). The problem is with most news feed searches on 
any site I've tried, I can't get the granularity necessary to provide a 
"relative" news feed for a particularly tech-savvy web site (in alabama). I've 
tried the searches at the newswires, Google, Yahoo, Reuters and more. The 
problem is, if I search for "alabama technology", I get sports, entertainment 
and other non-technology related info (because it may mention alabama in the 
article). If I search for just "technology", I don't find much about alabama. 
Can anyone point me in the right direction for finding and implementing quality 
news feeds about the alabama hi-tech industry? Or am I missing something in my 
search tactics (or in my implementation) to weed out these unrelated articles.
   
  Any help much appreciated. If this is the wrong group, please accept my 
apologies.

                
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail  makes sharing a breeze. 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to