Hi 
   
  I want to do the same thing
   
  So if you get good suggestions 
  I would appreciate knowing what 
  answers you get 
   
  Thanks
  Jim 
  

 
  Hello, I'm new here!

I'm looking for a small utility that will let me put some rss news info 
on my website so that I have fresh content daily. This is as much for 
the search engines as it is for my readers so the utility cannot be in 
javascript since the search engines don't read this. Any ideas on what 
is available will be greatly appreciated.








If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 



  SPONSORED LINKS 
        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business 
finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business 
finance schools 
    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "syndic8" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to