Hi everyone,

I am new to the whole idea of syndication.  I have a blogger feed and
syndicate with Feedburner.  Both the Atom and the RSS feeds don't
validate with the validator tool.  But I have no idea if these are
serious problems or if they are, how to fix them.  Is there a way to
fix the feeds with blogger?

The feeds are:
http://blog.solalta.com/atom.xml
http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoYouHaveAGoodIdea

Would someone look at the feeds and tell me what if anything I need to
fix.

Thanks,

Darren








If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to