I have been trying to get my rss feed up.
For some reason, it won't display in MyYahoo! I am a bit new to RSS,
so I've just been trying to figure this out.

The feed is at:
http://www.stockrumors.com/BB/rss.php
the site is at:
http://www.stockrumors.com/BB/

Why won't the RSS feed display in MyYahoo! ?

Thanks!
-Greg-







If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to