I suggested a site some time ago, which was assigned Feed ID 228608. I then adopted the site for evangelizing, contacted the site owner, and was told that they weren't interested in RSS syndication. I offered my assistance (for free, of course) if they later changed their mind.
Subsequently, I found out that they did add RSS support to their site, their RSS feed was suggested to Syndic8, and it was approved (Feed ID 420244), without any involvement on my part. So, what do I do with Feed 228608? Similarly, if a site I'm encouraging toward RSS does adopt it, how do I update their Syndic8 entry to point it to their new RSS feed? -- Stuart Whitmore [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.just-stuart.com/ If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
