> I suggested a site some time ago, which was assigned Feed ID 228608.
> I then adopted the site for evangelizing, contacted the site owner,
> and was told that they weren't interested in RSS syndication.  I
> offered my assistance (for free, of course) if they later changed
> their mind.
>
> Subsequently, I found out that they did add RSS support to their site,
> their RSS feed was suggested to Syndic8, and it was approved (Feed ID
> 420244), without any involvement on my part.
>
> So, what do I do with Feed 228608?  Similarly, if a site I'm
> encouraging toward RSS does adopt it, how do I update their Syndic8
> entry to point it to their new RSS feed?


Using the [edit] button (if you're an editor) you should:

1. Change the feed status to 'Redirected'
2. Set the 'Referenced ID' to the new feed

That's it.  This is the same sort of thing you'd do if a feed stopped using
one URL and started using another.

-Bill Kearney



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to