Hi, Stuart
   
  This may be a coincidence and have nothing to do with your not being able to 
reach FeedBurner recently, but I couldn't post a blog on Blogger on Wednesday 
or Thursday this week. I managed to post some visitors' comments, but I 
couldn't post my replies, because the validator graphic never arrived to show 
the letters I was supposed to type in. Blogger eventually come up with its 
usual message about a problem and an engineer has been called. So I gave up. It 
lasted two days, which is the worst it's been in my experience.
   
  The reason I mention this is that when I have problems with my feeds, it's 
usually Blogger's fault, not FeedBurner's. Considering Blogger is now owned by 
Google, one of the biggest and richest names in the business, I can't 
understand why it hangs up so frequently.
   
  I've found the support guys at FeedBurner very helpful and fast to reply. It 
would be worth e-mailing them to find out what went wrong.
   
  Ian Cox




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to