Hi All:

Another total newbie here. I have a blog (at
http://radio.weblogs.com/0122067/) that I have been putting together
for a few years, but I have only used it as a vehicle for my students
to visit and work from (I'm a high school science teacher). Now I'd
like to increase its traffic, and hopefully get some comments from
other folks, who are not forced at gunpoint to visit and send me a
comment.

Any kind person who can help me do this will certainly earn some good
karma. Off list help is cool, too. You can reply to this email, or
send me some wisdom at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!

John Giacobbe









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to