Hi, 
I just submitted my blogs and subsites very early this morning after many hours 
of 
discovering what RSS out on the web. When I saw tags in the submission form, I 
put several 
from the tag list, separated by commas - I guess I thought it was like 
stringing items in a 
REST call. 

Big mistake. They appeared later in the little box all merged into one long 
word, which of 
course leads to nothing:

e.g. TomCruiseactormoviemovies

When I saw that, I added each one separately with the add tag button in the 
little box. But 
that long one is still there. It's no big problem, but it looks pretty tacky. 
How can I delete it? I 
went by Jeff Barr's blog and saw that someone else also no idea how to delete a 
tag.

My Feed IDs are 475969-475975.

Thanks,

Carole







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to