I cleared up just one blog. If there's a way to do that from outside of 
Syndic8 I would like to know about it, since I wrote the code and don't 
know of any such way!

Jeff;

anarchistbanjo wrote:

> --- In [email protected] <mailto:syndic8%40yahoogroups.com>, 
> "Carole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Well, it's a few days later and the extralong tags have disappeared.
> Thanks for that.
> >
> > Carole
> >
> I'm curious since I did much the same thing. Did they go away
> themselves as an invalid tag or did someone go in and clear them up?
> -anarchistbanjo
>
>  


-- 
* RSS Feeds:       http://www.syndic8.com                    
* Blog:            http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/
* Web Services:    http://aws.typepad.com
* Resume:          http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/resume.html




If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to