--- In [email protected], "connie moses" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi, I'm a newbie too, my new Blog is about pets, horses, dogs & 
cats and virtual portrait 
> painting. I have posted a few blurbs about painting portraits on 
the computer. Anyone 
> interested in horses, pets, or computer art is welcome to post and 
upload pix, be one of 
> my first visitors!!
>    Will love any tips, advice, comments etc. on my website and my 
blog... check out if the 
> feed links work for you too. Much more content on the way... THANK 
YOU!
> 
> Connie    <a href="http://www.PortraitsWithHorses.com/blog/";> 
BLOG</a>
> <a href="http://www.PortraitsWithPets.com";> WEBSITE: 
PortraitsWithPets.com</a>
>


Hi Connie,

I am new to 'Blogging' so I am not sure I am doing things correctly. 
Please feel free to 'put me in my place' if I have done it wrong.
I would love to join your blog as you are an exceptionally good 
artist. 

I do have a huge amount of experience in advertising so if you need 
two cents worth on that subject please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Susie.(Passionvinehouse).










If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to