Hi, Connie

I've given you a shout on my blogsite: http://coxsoft.blogspot.com/
I borrowed one of your graphics. Hope that's okay.

Ian

--- In [email protected], "connie moses" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi, I'm a newbie too, my new Blog is about pets, horses, dogs & cats 
and virtual portrait 
> painting. I have posted a few blurbs about painting portraits on the 
computer. Anyone 
> interested in horses, pets, or computer art is welcome to post and 
upload pix, be one of 
> my first visitors!!
>    Will love any tips, advice, comments etc. on my website and my 
blog... check out if the 
> feed links work for you too. Much more content on the way... THANK 
YOU!
> 
> Connie    <a href="http://www.PortraitsWithHorses.com/blog/";> BLOG</a>
> <a href="http://www.PortraitsWithPets.com";> WEBSITE: 
PortraitsWithPets.com</a>
>









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to