I've trimmed some of the dc: after reading one of the articles comparing RSS 
1.0 and RSS 2.0, 
and the author felt that dc: overcomplicates, unless the pages are that 
complicated, as for a 
museum or newspaper. I just have fan pages and blogs. I originally made my RSS 
from the 
RSS here:

http://www.rssboard.org/rss-playground/

and I've basically gone back to that. I still have dc: in my html page <head>, 
but not in the 
corresponding RSS. I kept dmoz.id also. 

I hope that dc: is optional in the RSS. 







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to