Hello,

I submitted my RSS files yesterday for the first time. I just updated  
my RSS to show the dc "purl" RSS header and dc:language (en-US)  in  
the RSS and also meta in the html head for these pages, including the  
imdb.id categories. According to the help, it takes an Editor to  
activate my listing to show language and meta. My IDs are  
475969-475975, several pages. Please enable these to display the  
language and metadata.

Let me know if there is any problem. I can see the data by viewing  
the sources of the pages. It should be there.

Thank you,

Carole Danforth




If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to