banjo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Is there an easy way to find rss feeds in one 
particular catagory? Or is it just one large directory?
-thanksHi
Sorry.
I just realized that I somehow managed to subscribe to a mailing list that I 
didn't intend to and your question was posed globally to the group.

That makes far more sense than your having emailed me a message personally 
<grin>.

I'll correct the error. now.

Sorry for any confusion or if this is going out to the list as a whole.

Rob

                
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free. 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to