banjo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Is there an easy way to find rss feeds in one 
particular catagory? Or is it just one large directory?
-thanksHi
I'd be more than happy to help if I had any clue what you were asking.
Now granted I'm a complete newbie, but I don't know what you mean when you ask 
about finding feeds in a particular category.  Finding feeds where?? That 
sounds to me (again, a newbie) like something I'd expect from a site that 
collects or searches RSS feeds.  I only have a single blog on one topic (well, 
it probably could be classified in several way but you know what I mean).

My feeds are all "consolidated" via Feedburner.
My personal RSS feed for my 1 personal blog can thus be found at 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/GrowingUpDaddy

Beyond that, I have no clue what to tell you.
If I haven't answered your question, and you think I'm the one to help, please 
try and put it in newbie terms and I'll try my best to answer it.

Rob

                        
---------------------------------
Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just 
radically better. 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to