Hi, 
 
 I’m Mario Sundar, author of the Marketing Nirvāna blog that I’ve been 
editing for the past month and a half. 
 
           Marketing Nirvāna: http://mariosundar.wordpress.com/ 
 
The goal of my starting this blog was to highlight to corporate marketers, 
better and more meaningful ways to leverage the fast-evolving web. Currently, 
Marketing Nirvāna is the 2nd Fastest Growing Wordpress Blog (as of 7/12/06 
at 1:05 AM PDT). Moving forward, I hope to be able to build a weblog that 
addresses the various facets of marketing and its challenges – from web 2.0 
marketing to new-wave marketing (e.g. podcasting, RSS, etc…). 
 
 I’d also like to find out ways and means of better leveraging syndic8. I’ve 
just submitted my feed (Marketing Nirvana RSS Feed: 
http://mariosundar.wordpress.com/feed/) and I presume there are others on this 
group who may be able to pass me tips and pointers for better usage of syndic8. 
 
 Thanks for your time and consideration. 
 Regards,
 Mario   --
 Mario V. Sundar
 My Marcom Blog: http://mariosundar.wordpress.com/
 LinkedIN Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vjmario  
  

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to