Hello,
     As the welcoming email suggested I'll introduce myself. I've been an
avid technology, marketing and business blog reader for a while. I
susbscribe to about 30 blogs that I at least look at daily, if not read
closely. I recently started my own blog, www.thenumbersguru.com. I've always
wanted to have a single place to go online to find those elusive technology
and marketing numbers I need for my work - so, I decided to do it myself.
     I have heard of Syndic8 and am quite familiar with RSS feeds as a user.
What I really don't uinderstand is, What service does Syndic8 perform? I
always find blogs on my own or by referrals from other readers and add them
to my blog reader (MyYahoo.) How does Syndic8 operate on top of that?

Regards,
TNG


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to