It looks like this question went unanswered, so I'll take a whack at
it...  For feed consumers, Syndic8.com provides a way to find feeds of
interest without just stumbling across it or hearing about it from
friends.  For feed publishers, it provides a way to reach an expanded
audience.  For syndication geeks, it provides food for thought.  :)

-- 
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/

On 7/20/06, Ira Machefsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
>      I have heard of Syndic8 and am quite familiar with RSS feeds as a user.
> What I really don't uinderstand is, What service does Syndic8 perform? I
> always find blogs on my own or by referrals from other readers and add them
> to my blog reader (MyYahoo.) How does Syndic8 operate on top of that?


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to