Hello everyone, I am a newbie here. I just joined, well got approved today and I'm ready to dig in to all the information. Boy is there plenty of it! This is my first attempt with RSS feeds, or any news feeds for that matter. I am very new to all of this, but hoping to learn pretty quickly.
I've gotten into RSS as a medium to reach a large audience for my business Personal Appraiser Guide. This is the first month of the website going live and we're doing our best to market the Personal Appraiser Guide community the best we can. RSS feeds seem to reach a large "interested" population, opposed to the pay per click or Google ads (which we're trying to stay away from initially) I'm sure I'll have tons of questions and comments in the time to come, for now this is an introduction to me and Personal Appraiser Guide. Sincerely, Scott Le Gendre President Personal Appraiser Guide www.personalappraiserguide.com <http://www.personalappraiserguide.com/> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
