Hello everyone!  My  name is Felicia and I have been a member of the group for 
a few months now.  I,  like others have submitted my site for approval.  The 
last one that I submitted  was a couple months ago.  I would greatly appreciate 
it if anyone would do me  the honor of approving feed #473319.
  Thanks so  much,
FeliciaMancera  Soto

-----Nicki 

http://www.ratedpink.com
http://360.yahoo.com/nicki_in_cincy

                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 Next-gen email? Have it all with the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to