I meant to set that to Polling before but was unable to at that time
(I think due to some network or server issues, but it might've just
been a distraction on my end of things).  Anyway, I have set it to
Polling now, which is the next step in getting it back into the queue
for approval.

Thanks,

-- 
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/

On 7/30/06, tf_liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My feed ID is 477280 and waiting for approval. The current status is
> awaiting repair, which I thought might be the technique problem of my
> feed. So I check Feed Validator, but it shows that is a valid feed.
> Could someone please tell me how to fix it to be approval?
>
> Regards,
> Dharma
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
>
> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
>
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to