I have made a rss feed and it was like pulling teeth. Now what? I have 
a site about the Bahamas and my feed is up to date weather, radar, 
temperatures and tidal information. It is updated every hour. How can I 
get it out in the RSS community? Do I submit it? Should I have a RSS 
icon on the page?
any direction would be appreciated.
Lee








If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to