HI
I've tried,being the good girl I am, to work dilligently at reviewing 
ad rating feeds on your site. I get relaly confused since I keep being 
given the same set of urls time after time. I think I have missed 
something critical to the success of this process. Can anyone advise?

Additionally, I'd truly like to have someone approve my feed, #505788. 
I have submitted it as an Atom and a regular php url, but it doesnt 
look like it has ever been considered. I'd be grateful if someone would 
give it a look. Thanks

Maryan Pelland



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to