Maryan,
    Feed #498577 is now syndicated.

     I just looked at your atom feed #505788, and it is in the probationary
"Polling" Status.  For a feed to be approved, the Status needs to be "Awaiting
Approval".  There are several conditions that must be met for a feed to
enter this state.  More information on that can be obtained by reviewing
your feed's page on syndic8 and clicking the yellow "HELP" link next to the
Status field.  One of the requirements is that a feed must be polled for six
days, and must have one new item.  My guess is that if you check back Monday
or Tuesday, this feed will have changed state.


Regards,

Matt


On 06 Apr 2007 08:05:30 -0700, mkpelland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   I must not get it. I've posted messages similar to the one below, on
> and off, for several months and have never had a peep out of anyone.
> Can someone give me a clue about what exactly you are needing from
> members, as far as reviewing and rating feeds? Is there a way to have
> mine looked at? Or am I bubbling along in cyberspace invisible and
> unheard....*glub*
>
> --- In [email protected] <syndic8%40yahoogroups.com>, "mkpelland"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >...work diligently at reviewing
> > and rating feeds on your site. I get really confused, since I keep
> being
> > given the same set of urls time after time. I think I have missed
> > something critical to the success of this process. Can anyone advise?
> >
> > Additionally, I'd truly like to have someone approve my feed, #505788.
> > I have submitted it as an Atom and a regular php url, but it doesnt
> > look like it has ever been considered. I'd be grateful if someone
> would
> > give it a look. Thanks
> >
> > Maryan Pelland
> >
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to