Hi and welcome You can visit my blog and add me on your blog if you want Thanks from Paris FRance
--- In [email protected], "subtlepress" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi, I just joined this group. I'm trying to network with other > bloggers, and Syndic8 looked like a cool way to go about doing this. > I manage several blogs, but the one I'm focusing on right now is a > political blog. I guess I'm caught up in the election fervor and what > not. > > My blog is at http://dailyelephant.org and I just added the feed to > syndic8 (http://feeds.feedburner.com/dailyelephant) > > I'll browse through the group and familiarize myself with everything. > Thanks! Glad to be here... > If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
