Hi,

Sorry for late response.

Thanks for taking time to review :) According to the colors of keys of the
next/previous keyframe buttons, I will fine-tune the sif file a bit, and
post the updates on the forum for review.

Thanks for point out that there is a repo of synfig on github.com already, I
hope I searched on github.com before I created my repo.