What Nikita is proposing is what I try to do when I touch one file for a bug
fix or feature addition. Also, add documentation when possible is always
reccomedable.

________________________________
 De: Nikita Kitaev <nikita...@gmail.com>
Para: synfig-devl@lists.sourceforge.net
Enviado: Viernes 16 de marzo de 2012 23:18
Asunto: Re: [Synfig-devl] Diego Barrios Romero : Unused variable commented out

2012/3/16 Denis Washington <den...@online.de>:

> Again, why not move all commented-out code into a separate branch? This
> gives us the best of both worlds.
>
> Regards,
> Denis
As Diego said, cross-merges wouldn't work. Depending on how we set it
up, either merging master into this separate branch will delete all of
the comments, or merging this branch into master will reintroduce the
comments into master.

Why don't we start with start with the lowest common denominator:
deleting the commented out print statements, assertions, and random
lines of code that are simple enough to rewrite if needed. There's no
good reason to keep them - git takes care of that.

~Nikita