2013/8/12 Ivan Mahonin <b...@icystar.com>:
> Improvements of actions "make outline", "make advanced outline" and "make
> region".
>
> Branch https://github.com/blackwarthog/synfig/tree/contour-tools
>
> Types of possible "base" layers configured individually for "make
> outline", "make advanced outline" and "make region" actions. So "make
> outline" available for advanced outlines and regions, "make advanced
> outline" for outline and regions etc.
>
> Also new regions now creates behind selected layer.

Great!

Since we have previous pull request (exclude-layer-from-rendering)
already merged, so it's safe to post a pull request for this feature
too. ^__^

Please follow usual instructions:

# make sure your current branch is "contour-tools"
$ git checkout contour-tools
# fetch the latest changes from upstream:
$ git fetch upstream
# rebase your branch onto upstream:
$ git rebase upstream/master
# after that your branch will "grow" from the upstream/master
# push your changes back to your repo:
$ git push origin contour-tools -f

Then go to github and send pull request.

Regards,
K.

--
http://morevnaproject.org/