Hi!
I've just rebased my in-development branch param-interpolation onto the
current master. It has had some conflicts with the current master branch
that finally I've been able to resolve.

Please rebase contour-tools onto master to send the pull request, to allow
me to complete the merge and then rebase again param-interpolation to the
current master.

I'm sorry for being so slow on param-interpolation but the project touches
all the layers and it is a slow and tedious change (plus I have few free
time in general)
Cheers

2013/8/12 Konstantin Dmitriev <ksee.zelga...@gmail.com>

> 2013/8/12 Ivan Mahonin <b...@icystar.com>:
> > Improvements of actions "make outline", "make advanced outline" and "make
> > region".
> >
> > Branch https://github.com/blackwarthog/synfig/tree/contour-tools
> >
> > Types of possible "base" layers configured individually for "make
> > outline", "make advanced outline" and "make region" actions. So "make
> > outline" available for advanced outlines and regions, "make advanced
> > outline" for outline and regions etc.
> >
> > Also new regions now creates behind selected layer.
>
> Great!
>
> Since we have previous pull request (exclude-layer-from-rendering)
> already merged, so it's safe to post a pull request for this feature
> too. ^__^
>
> Please follow usual instructions:
>
> # make sure your current branch is "contour-tools"
> $ git checkout contour-tools
> # fetch the latest changes from upstream:
> $ git fetch upstream
> # rebase your branch onto upstream:
> $ git rebase upstream/master
> # after that your branch will "grow" from the upstream/master
> # push your changes back to your repo:
> $ git push origin contour-tools -f
>
> Then go to github and send pull request.
>
> Regards,
> K.
>

> --
> http://morevnaproject.org/