Hello list,

I know, we already have (basic) sound support threw MLT ...
I just would like to share that sound lib : "audaspace"

Audaspace (pronounced "outer space") is a high level audio library written in
C++ with language bindings for Python for example. It started out as the audio
engine of the 3D modelling application Blender and is now released as a
standalone library.

Features
---------
The following (probably incomplete) features are supported by audaspace:

*    input/output devices
**        input from microphones, line in, etc.
**        output devices including 3D audio support
*    file reading/writing
*    filters like low-/highpass and effects like delay, reverse or fading
*    generators for simple waveforms like silence, sine and triangle
*    respecification - this term is used for changing stream parameters which
are
**        channel count - channel remapping
**        sample format - the library internally uses 32 bit floats
**        sample rate - resampling
*    simple (superposition, joining and ping-pong aka forward-reverse) and more
complex (non-linear audio editing) sequencing of sounds

Licence
-------
Apache License, Version 2.0

More informations : https://github.com/neXyon/audaspace