Hey guys,
lately some things weird are happening on forums. I've seen some users that
needs moderation for posts that are not the first one.
The last case is this one from our fellow member Yu (jcome) (O_O)
http://imagebin.ca/v/2Vv5KsbfP2YI

Has anyone touched something to make forums behave like that?
Cheers!

--
Carlos